[cd] Curriculum Director Meeting March 27, 2002 at Jordan Auxiliary Ce nter

Loamanu, Susan sloamanu@usoe.k12.ut.us
Tue, 19 Mar 2002 07:48:45 -0700

Dear Curriculum Directors:

Our next Curriculum Directors Meeting is scheduled for Wednesday, March 27.
I hope you can be in attendance to hear news and participate in discussion
about the legislature, funding issues, and ESEA.

Curriculum Directors Meeting
Wednesday, March 27, 2002
Jordan Auxiliary Center
9150 South 500 West, Sandy
8:00 a.m. - Continental Breakfast
9:00 - Agenda Begins
1:00 p.m. - State Testing Directors Meeting

Please contace Susan Loamanu at 801-538-7820 or sloamanu@usoe.k12.ut.us to
let us know if you plan to attend.

Thanks,

Linda Alder
Curriculum Coordinator

Tentative Agenda:

Curriculum Directors Meeting
Wednesday, March 27, 2002
Jordan Auxiliary Center
9150 South 500 West

9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.

Tentative AGENDA

	8:00 a.m. - 9:00 a.m.  Continental Breakfast and Networking

	9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.  Curriculum Directors Agenda

	I.  Greetings and Introductions		Bonnie Morgan

	II.  Director, At Risk & Special Education Services		Karl
Wilson

	III.  Legislative Wrap-Up		Bonnie Morgan

	IV.  Budget Issues		Bonnie Morgan
		-  Block Grant Funding
		-  Line Item Funding

	V.  New Secondary Social Studies Core		Carolee Coleman

VI.  Math Science Partnership Grant		Bonnie Morgan
		-  Reading First		Laurie Lacy
		-  Title I Part A		Sandra Johnson
		-  Consolidated Plan		Laurie Lacy

	12:00 Noon  		Lunch

	1:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.  		Testing Directors Meeting

Susan Loamanu
Executive Secretary
Curriculum/Instructional Services
Phone:  (801) 538-7820