[cd] FW: Forward Please

Dahn, Vicky vdahn@usoe.k12.ut.us
Mon, 4 Mar 2002 09:30:35 -0700

------_=_NextPart_001_01C1C399.E9254130

FYI

FROM:  Nancy DeFord, President-Elect, Utah ASCD
SUBJECT:  2002 UASCD Conference

I would appreciate your placing a note about the 2002 UASCD Conference on
your planning calendar to avoid overlaps where possible.  If there are
others with whom you could share this information, that would be great!

I have already sent it to the superintendents.

October 29 - 30, 2002
UASCD Conference
Yarrow Hotel, Park City
"Curriculum, Instruction, Assessment, Technology: Putting the Pieces
Together"
Keynote speakers:  Bob Marzano and Deb Pickering, authors of the
best-selling ASCD publication - Classroom Instruction that Works
This will be a great conference for school or district teams to attend.

------_=_NextPart_001_01C1C399.E9254130

<HTML><HEAD>
<TITLE>Forward Please</TITLE>

<META content="MSHTML 5.50.4616.200" name=GENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY>
<DIV><SPAN class=182163116-04032002><FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>FYI</FONT></SPAN></DIV>
<DIV><SPAN class=182163116-04032002>&nbsp;</SPAN><BR>FROM: &nbsp;Nancy DeFord,
President-Elect, Utah ASCD<BR>SUBJECT: &nbsp;2002 UASCD Conference<BR><BR>I
would appreciate your placing a note about the 2002 UASCD Conference on your
planning calendar to avoid overlaps where possible. &nbsp;If there are others
with whom you could share this information, that would be great!<BR><BR>I have
already sent it to the superintendents.<BR><BR>October 29 - 30, 2002<BR>UASCD
Conference<BR>Yarrow Hotel, Park City<BR>"Curriculum, Instruction, Assessment,
Technology: Putting the Pieces Together"<BR>Keynote speakers: &nbsp;Bob Marzano
and Deb Pickering, authors of the best-selling ASCD publication - <U>Classroom
Instruction that Works<BR></U>This will be a great conference for school or
district teams to attend.<BR></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------_=_NextPart_001_01C1C399.E9254130--