[cd] Curriculum Directors Meeting - January 23, 2002

Loamanu, Susan sloamanu@usoe.k12.ut.us
Fri, 11 Jan 2002 14:28:46 -0700

To:  	Curriculum Directors
From:	Linda Alder
	Curriculum Coordinator - USOE

Our next Curriculum Directors meeting is coming up on Wednesday, January 23,
2002.  The agenda will address several timely issues and will give
participants a chance to ask qauestions and interact with one another.  A
tentative agenda is atached for your review.

As usual, Special Education Directors and Testing Directors are invited to
attend.

The Testing Directors meeting will be held directly following at 1:00 p.m.
Curriculum Directors are invited to attend.

Everyone from both meetings are invited for lunch statting at approximately
11:30 a.m.

Curriculum Directors Meeting
Wednesday, January 23, 2002
Law and Justice Center
645 South 200 East
First floor

  Tentative AGENDA

	8:00 a.m. - 9:00 a.m.  Continental Breakfast and Networking

	9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.  Curriculum Directors Agenda

	I.  Greetings and Introductions  Linda Alder

	II.  UEN Resource  Laura Hunter

	III.  Collaboration Across the General Curriculum  Bruce Schroeder

	IV.  USOE Updates
		-  Mentoring, Induction and Recruitment  Linda Alder
		-  Health Education Update  Margaret Rose
		-  New Secondary Science  Brett Moulding
			Inservice Summer 2002
		-  Distance Learning Endorsement  George Miller
			Summer Workshop
		-  PIT Crew Conference  Jacqueline Morasco & Martha Hyder
	V.  Hot Legislative Items  Vicky Dahn

VI.  Evaluation and Assessment Update  Vicky Dahn & Barbara Lawrence

	1:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.  Testing Directors Meeting

Please contact Susan Loamanu at 538-7820 or sloamanu@usoe.k12.ut.us to
confirm your plans to attend and allow for adequate lunch preparations.

Susan Loamanu
Executive Secretary
Curriculum/Instructional Services
Phone:  (801) 538-7820