[cd] USOE - ANNOUNCEMENT for Utah Testing & Evaluation Conference (UTE C) 2001

Sanderson, Hal hsanders@usoe.k12.ut.us
Wed, 12 Sep 2001 14:57:07 -0600

The Evaluation and Assessment Section at the Utah State Office of Education
is pleased to announce our annual testing conference.  We hope you can
attend.