[CCGP Info] School-Based Mental Health Webinar
Holly.Todd at schools.utah.gov
Mon Feb 11 14:33:00 MST 2019
We are looking forward to your participation in our next School-Based Mental Health Webinar of the 2018-2019 school year. The webinar has a focus of " Behavior Strategies for Struggling Students" on February 13, 2019 from 2:30pm to 4:00pm.
Here is the link to join the webinar: https://uen.webex.com/uen/j.php?MTID=m0bc85df15122ad6f726a9a6f2fee8dd2
School-Based Mental Health Webinar Series 2018-2019
* March 13th: Self-Care
* April 10th : Implicit Bias-Engaging in Difficult Conversation
If you are unavailable during this specific time, the webinars will be recorded and available through the USBE YouTube<https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLwI5UsGCdTMHK_RrZd-vVASVYHRicN6rL> channel.
Participants can only receive relicensure hours for participating in the webinar series.
USBE Midas Instructions for Participants:
1. Please go to https://usbe.midaseducation.com/ to register for the School-Based Mental Health Webinar Series 2018-2019.
2. The course registration number is 46947 and you must register for each section.
3. The course section registration closes on the last day of each month.
4. You may receive relicensure hours for webinars after the fact by answering the action plan question with an one paragraph response in the comment box on the USBE YouTube<https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLwI5UsGCdTMHK_RrZd-vVASVYHRicN6rL> channel.
5. Live participants do not have to response to action plan questions
Student Support and Prevention Specialist
Student Advocacy Services
Utah State Board of Education
250 E 500 S
PO Box 144200
Salt Lake City, Utah 84114-4200
corby.eason at schools.utah.gov<mailto:corby.eason at schools.utah.gov>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the CCGP_info