[CCGP Info] Happy School Counselor Week

Todd, Holly Holly.Todd at schools.utah.gov
Mon Feb 4 14:26:33 MST 2019

Counselors and leaders

It is with great humility that we claim to be school counselors in Utah. On a daily basis, we see evidence of hard working counselors who are doing everything they can to support each student. We are honored to work with you.

During this week, National School Counseling Week, we hope you are able to take a moment to recognize the significant influence you have on your school and more importantly the students. Thank you!

Holly, Kim and the entire Counseling, Equity and Prevention team at USBE.