[CCGP Info] March 14, 2018 School Based Mental Health-Webinars

Todd, Holly Holly.Todd at schools.utah.gov
Wed Mar 14 09:45:22 MDT 2018

Greetings,

We are looking forward to your participation in our next School-Based Mental Health Webinar regarding "Supporting Transgender Students in Our K-12 Schools:  The Legal and Ethical Approach " on March 14, 2018 from 2:30pm to 4:00pm.  Please see the link below to join the webinar.

The previous webinars and presentations  can found on the Utah College and Career School Counselor Toolkit<http://www.uen.org/ccr/counselor-toolkit/support/mental_health_webinars.shtml> page.

February Action Plan Question: How will you educate your students on the Good Samaritan Law to promote Overdose Prevention?

WebEx Instructions for Participants:

1.       Mute your computer's microphone as you log in,

2.       Do not share your computer's screen,

3.       If you have questions during the webinar you are welcome to post them in the chat box and we relay them to the presenter as time allows.

School Based Mental Health-Webinars

The 2nd Wednesday of every month, from Wednesday, September 13, 2017, to Wednesday, April 10, 2019

2:30 pm  |  Mountain Daylight Time (Denver, GMT-06:00)  |  1 hr 30 mins

Meeting number (access code): 800 493 926

Add to Calendar<https://uen.webex.com/uen/j.php?MTID=m1694708edc2afaa76ef630b3c0ddfc6b>

When it's time, join the meeting<https://uen.webex.com/uen/j.php?MTID=mb538145e643f82917ee8f9559cd2adca>.

Join from a video system or application

Dial 800493926 at uen.webex.com<sip:800493926 at uen.webex.com>

You can also dial 173.243.2.68 and enter your meeting number.

Join by phone

+1-415-655-0002 US Toll

Global call-in numbers<https://uen.webex.com/uen/globalcallin.php?serviceType=MC&ED=563466387&tollFree=0>

Can't join the meeting?<https://help.webex.com/docs/DOC-5412>

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this WebEx service allows audio and other information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be discoverable in a legal matter. By joining this session, you automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to being recorded, discuss your concerns with the host or do not join the session.