[CCGP Info] FW: 2018 Four Corners Connection, AI/AN Cultural Awareness Training

Todd, Holly Holly.Todd at schools.utah.gov
Sat Mar 10 15:22:25 MST 2018

Greetings,

We have received several inquiries as to whether the West Comprehensive Center at WestEd and Utah State Board of Education will hold another American Indian/Alaska Native cultural awareness training in Monument Valley. Unfortunately we were unable to schedule one for 2017 but have initiated planning for a 2018 gathering. We are seeking your input on possible dates for this event. Please take a quick Doodle poll<https://doodle.com/poll/qs8xs5xvb7n8miu3> (link below) and let us know which options work best for you and/or your colleagues. Also feel free to forward the poll link.

https://doodle.com/poll/qs8xs5xvb7n8miu3

Thank you for the input, Sheila

Sheila Arredondo, Senior Program Associate
WestEd Policy Center & West Comprehensive Center
2020 N. Central Avenue, Suite 510, Phoenix, AZ 85004-4598
sarredo at wested.org<mailto:sarredo at wested.org> || 602.317.6522