[CCGP Info] Fwd: NEW DATES: 2018 Four Corners Counseling Connection, American Indian Cultural Awareness & Competency Practicum

Todd, Holly Holly.Todd at schools.utah.gov
Tue Jul 10 11:49:57 MDT 2018

________________________________
This year's Four Corners Counseling Connection, American Indian Cultural Awareness & Competency Practicum, will take placeNovember 15–17, 2018, at Tse'bii'nidzisgai Elementary School and Monument Valley High School. We decided to push the conference one week in order to combine our event with San Juan School District's annual Heritage Language Conference on November 16 as much of the content is similar.

A revised "save-the-date" is attached as well as a draft agenda and schedule.

Please share the information with interested counselors and colleagues. We are working on hotel blocks and will provide registration and travel information in August.

Please contact me if you have questions.

Sheila Arredondo, Senior Program Associate
WestEd Policy Center & West Comprehensive Center
2020 N. Central Avenue, Suite 510, Phoenix, AZ 85004-4598
sarredo at wested.org || 602.317.6522