[CCGP Info] CTE Month
Holly.Todd at schools.utah.gov
Wed Feb 7 14:37:11 MST 2018
Not only is this week school counselor week, but February is National CTE month. As school counselors, we are proud of the collaboration with CTE to support students in achieving personal goals.
This year's theme is: Celebrate Today, Own Tomorrow! The main goal is to PROMOTE CTE! CTE Month resources can be found online at the Career and Technical Education<https://www.schools.utah.gov/cte/publications/month> website.
Also, visit UtahCTE.org<http://www.UtahCTE.org> to access CTE videos, social media, and CTE Career Pathways information targeted to students.
* Watch for daily features on the Utah CTE Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/pages/Utah-CTE-Career-and-Technical-Education/201605646939?v=wall>.
* Watch for daily tweets on the Utah CTE Twitter<http://twitter.com/UtahCTE>.
Here are few items to bring to your attention: (All of the items listed below are located at online<https://www.schools.utah.gov/cte/publications/month> under the corresponding tabs.)
* Utah CTE At-A-Glance<https://www.schools.utah.gov/cte>
* CTE and Dropout Prevention<https://www.schools.utah.gov/file/9ae9e8a0-2046-4449-8df5-1a5b121e618b>
* Advocacy for CTE<https://www.schools.utah.gov/file/8c696216-c9b4-4e44-93ff-82b48d370b56>
* CTE Brochure<https://www.schools.utah.gov/file/3a9cd337-da35-428b-b88e-e443aac97017>
* Pathways and Facts by Career Cluster<https://www.schools.utah.gov/file/fee6c126-580d-4a5e-93ee-b2fa2d105f7c>
* What Is Your CTE Story? - Educator Version<https://www.schools.utah.gov/file/93ccb257-aa03-4fb0-ad96-edcad0428685> | Student Version<https://www.schools.utah.gov/file/29ca6974-86f2-45de-8c34-f108e750e5ef>
Send your story to UtahCTE at schools.utah.gov<mailto:UtahCTE at schools.utah.gov> using the online form
Look for other resources and information online.
Happy CTE Month!
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the CCGP_info