[CCGP Info] SBMH Webinar Nov. 8

Todd, Holly Holly.Todd at schools.utah.gov
Mon Oct 23 12:49:45 MDT 2017

Greetings,

We are looking forward to your participation to our next School-Based Mental Health Webinar regarding "Safe Place in Schools" on November 8, 2017 from 2:30pm to 4:00pm.  Please see the link below to join the webinar.  For questions regarding the webinar, please contact Corby.Eason at schools.utah.gov<mailto:Corby.Eason at schools.utah.gov>.

The previous webinars and presentations from Sept. 13, 2017 and October 11, 2017 can found on the Utah College and Career School Counselor Toolkit<http://www.uen.org/ccr/counselor-toolkit/support/mental_health_webinars.shtml> page.

October Action Plan Question: What can educators do in their schools to keep students drug and alcohol free?

WebEx Instructions for Participants:

1.       Mute your computer's microphone as you log in,

2.       Do not share your computer's screen,

3.       If you have questions during the webinar you are welcome to post them in the chat box and we relay them to the presenter as time allows.

November 8, 2017

https://uen.webex.com/uen/j.php?MTID=m0bc85df15122ad6f726a9a6f2fee8dd2

 Join WebEx meeting<https://uen.webex.com/uen/j.php?MTID=mcd4bd399f544319bde3e004c14f04b4a>

Meeting number (access code): 800 493 926

Join from a video system or application
Dial 800493926 at uen.webex.com<sip:800493926 at uen.webex.com>

Join by phone
+1-415-655-0002 US Toll
Global call-in numbers<https://uen.webex.com/uen/globalcallin.php?serviceType=MC&ED=563466387&tollFree=0>

Can't join the meeting?<https://help.webex.com/docs/DOC-5412>

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this WebEx service allows audio and other information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be discoverable in a legal matter. By joining this session, you automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to being recorded, discuss your concerns with the host or do not join the session.