[CCGP Info] Season Greetings from USBE School Counseling Team

Tsosie-Jensen, Lillian Lillian.Tsosie-Jensen at schools.utah.gov
Mon Dec 18 10:34:14 MST 2017

Greetings All,

I hope this email finds you well. USBE School Counseling Team (Kim, Holly, and myself) would like to wish you the best this holiday season.
We created a little clip for our Holiday Card to you. Enjoy your Winter Break.

Ahéhee' (thanks)

Lillian Tsosie-Jensen
Utah State Board of Education
School Counseling, Equity, Prevention Coordinator
Student Advocacy Services
[log 321]
250 East 500 South
P. O. Box 144200
Salt Lake City, UT 84114-4200
801-538-7962 Office
801-538-7868 Fax

Please note: Utah has a very broad public records law. Most written communications to or from state employees regarding state business are public records available to the public and media upon request. Your email communication may be subject to public disclosure.