[CCGP Info] College and Career Readiness Certificate Program - FOR CURRENT PROGRAM PARTICIPANTS

Godfrey, Patrice Patrice.Godfrey at schools.utah.gov
Mon Aug 7 11:56:40 MDT 2017

****NOTICE*****
ARE YOU A CURRENT CCR PROGRAM PARTICIPANT?
(If not, you do not need to read this notice.  Feel free to delete this message.)
[cid:image001.jpg at 01D30F74.399E8770]
******************************
Many of you applied for the CCR Certificate program over 2 years ago. This is a reminder to contact me if you need to update your email address in our program files.  Many of you have changed schools or LEA's since applying for the program.  I have been receiving a lot of returned emails when I send you notice of current course offerings.  I don't want you to miss out on registrations that are going on right now.  Some of you have completed all your courses, yet I cannot reach you to finalize the program forms and issue the certificate.

I understand that some of you are not back at work from the summer yet. This message only applies to those that provided a district email address and have moved or changed employment. Thanks for your attention to this matter.

Patrice Godfrey
College and Career Readiness Certificate Program
For School Counselors
Utah State Board of Education
250 E 500 S
PO Box 144200