[CCGP Info] PCAU HB 286 Course Links are now live

Metzger, Colin Colin.Metzger at schools.utah.gov
Wed Nov 30 13:14:34 MST 2016

Here is the update from PCAU.
This is one of your options for state board approved providers of instructional materials for implementation of HB 286.
As a reminder, a list of approved provider can be found at: http://www.schools.utah.gov/prevention/Child-Abuse.aspx

Ahéhee' (thanks)

Lillian Tsosie-Jensen
School Counseling, Equity, Prevention Coordinator
Student Advocacy Services
801-538-7962 Office