[CCGP Info] College and Career Readiness (CCR) Certificate Program Update

Godfrey, Patrice Patrice.Godfrey at schools.utah.gov
Wed Nov 2 01:58:06 MDT 2016

Hello Everyone,
We recently finished processing all of the applications we received from the October 1, 2016 deadline cycle for the CCR Certificate Program. We published confirmation emails to all of the applicants yesterday to let them know we received their application and informed them of their status in the program.

If you did not receive a confirmation email, and feel you should have received one, please contact me right away. We do not want to miss anyone that may have submitted an application, and it got lost or held up somewhere.

Hint:  CHECK YOUR PERSONAL EMAIL ACCOUNTS.... Many of you provided non-work email information to us.

Patrice Godfrey
College and Career Readiness Certificate Program
For School Counselors
Utah State Board of Education
250 E 500 S
PO Box 144200