[CCGP Info] Middle/Junior High/Intermediate counselors ONLY: Additional Info of CDA Sequencing by Quarter and by Trimester

Tsosie-Jensen, Lillian Lillian.Tsosie-Jensen at schools.utah.gov
Wed Apr 8 08:34:32 MDT 2015

Middle/Junior High/Intermediate School Counselors,

Some of you are making logistical plans with your College and Career Awareness Team (formerly known as CTE Intro Team) in coordinating the sequencing of Career Development Applications (CDAs) which are taught throughout the year.

We have provide attachments to this email (one is for schools with trimesters; the other is for schools with quarters) to guide you in your planning for 2015-16.

Remember, CDA 17 is the College and Career Readiness Plan Overview or Review which may be taught either at the beginning of all CDAs or the end of all CDAs.  Please understand CDAs #1-16 MUST be taught in sequential order AND IN THE GROUPING AS SHOWN in the chart.  Each CDA provides the foundation for the next CDA.

We hope this additional information helps you in your planning. :)

Momi Tu'ua momi.tuua at schools.utah.gov<mailto:momi.tuua at schools.utah.gov>
Sherry Marchant sherry.marchant at schools.utah.gov<mailto:sherry.marchant at schools.utah.gov>
Lillian Tsosie-Jensen Lillian.tsosie-jensen at schools.utah.gov<mailto:Lillian.tsosie-jensen at schools.utah.gov>