[AgEd] Any needs for your Ag program?

Deimler, William L. William.Deimler at schools.utah.gov
Fri Mar 27 13:57:52 MDT 2020

From: Seth Short <seth.short at realityworks.com>
Sent: Friday, March 27, 2020 7:05 AM
Subject: Any needs for your Ag program?

I know things are crazy right now. I wanted to reach out and let you know that we are still working and if you want to prepare new materials and hands on tools for your students come back We have a wide variety of products such as our Hydroponics Plant Producer, large animal disection models, bovine simulators, new swine AI simulator, and much more. You can review it all in our catalog at https://www.realityworks.com/how-to-order/. There is a great mix of Plant science, Animal Science, and Ag mechanics products.

Please let me know if I can answer any questions or provide a quote on anything. Right now we are offering 10% off all Ag products. Let me know if I can put together a quote for you.

Best regards,

Seth Short - Account Manager for IN, OH, NJ, NM, NV, & OR
Realityworks ...an employee-owned company
2709 Mondovi Road, Eau Claire, WI 54701
800.830.1416, ext. 1125 | Fax 715.830.2050| Mobile 715-864-0067