[AgEd] FW: [Usaged-l] On LIne Resources for the COVID era?

Deimler, William L. William.Deimler at schools.utah.gov
Thu Mar 26 09:28:31 MDT 2020

From: usaged-l-bounces at lists.purdue.edu <usaged-l-bounces at lists.purdue.edu> On Behalf Of Christa Steinkamp
Sent: Thursday, March 26, 2020 7:19 AM
Subject: Re: [Usaged-l] On LIne Resources for the COVID era?

Good morning!

We are adding resources to a link on our page: Distance Learning Resources for AG Ed teachers.<https://www.georgiaffa.org/page.aspx?ID=8044>  I am adding links to any resources I find from your emails and will be glad to add any lessons you want to share.  Our staff is also working other lessons.

One of our Ag Mechanics Area teachers shared some great powerpoints yesterday with a video on Electric wiring drawings & how to teach this remotely.  Feel free to use & share as needed.  Happy digital learning!

Electrical:
The idea is that teachers can send it or tell students how to access it and have them diagram circuits for distance learning. Teachers could instruct students to watch the video, then download the Drawing Electrical Circuits Powerpoint and diagram the circuits provided. I think it will work. I have also created a Drawing 3 way & 4 way switch Powerpoint. Students can use the skills they developed in the Drawing Electrical Circuits tutorial and the instructions in the 3 way & 4 way switch Powerpoint to diagram circuits as well. (shared by Sidney Bell<mailto:sbell at gaaged.org>)
Drawing 3 way & 4 way switch circuits in Powerpoint<https://www.georgiaffa.org/curriculum2/getfile.ashx?ID=2847>
Drawing Electrical circuits in Powerpoint<https://www.georgiaffa.org/curriculum2/getfile.ashx?ID=2848>
Drawing Electrical circuits in Powerpoint Video Tutorial<https://youtu.be/9ihhPYAkEcA>