[AgEd] FW: [Usaged-l] Free PDFs of Ag Textbooks

Deimler, William L. William.Deimler at schools.utah.gov
Wed Mar 25 07:17:32 MDT 2020

From: usaged-l-bounces at lists.purdue.edu <usaged-l-bounces at lists.purdue.edu> On Behalf Of ricpar at pmt.org
Sent: Tuesday, March 24, 2020 7:05 PM
Subject: [Usaged-l] Free PDFs of Ag Textbooks

Celebrating National Ag Day
With the current and continuing changes associated with COVID-19, many instructors are scrambling to adjust their teaching. For those teaching introductory agriculture, animal, plant or soil science, we are making free PDFs of our "Just the Facts" textbooks and ancillary materials available. The books are organized so that with a PDF editor they can be easily broken into lessons for online classes. These books and ancillary materials are stored on a shareable Google Drive. The links for each of the books are provided below:
Just the Facts: Introduction to Agriculture
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1WkTRr8H9gBpeOt2jw1ZPxx5-H0SBcgCb?usp=sharing
Just the Facts: Introduction to Animal Science
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1m6jWg4DOkoMJB26EJPwIHqDd2QErXKkj?usp=sharing
Just the Facts: Introduction to Plant Science
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1mXLepazLW29KNoBdDSHnsYP8NVnuTk0-?usp=sharing
Just the Facts: Introduction to Soil Science
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1dqgqmFbmgJZ1N1hzR9crvnSnuX3A_uKK?usp=sharing
Please share with others. Hopefully, this can be helpful during a new and confusing time.
Thanks,
Rick Parker, PhD
Author & Publisher
National Ag Institute