[AgEd] FW: FW: [Usaged-l] Distance Learning

Deimler, William L. William.Deimler at schools.utah.gov
Mon Mar 23 13:01:58 MDT 2020

 If you are interested in any of these materials, please contact Martine at dogsgctc at hotmail.com<mailto:dogsgctc at hotmail.com>.

Buddy Deimler

From: Martine Savageau <dogsgctc at hotmail.com<mailto:dogsgctc at hotmail.com>>
Sent: Monday, March 23, 2020 10:27 AM
Subject: Re: [AgEd] FW: [Usaged-l] Distance Learning

Hey   Buddy I’m looking at your email and I’ve got a  link for first aid for dogs and cats.  There is a bunch of videos    I’m creating some lesson plans for them.  They are on the Internet and free   I don’t know what the legality would be about doing it for the whole state as far as copyright???  But I also have a lot of great PowerPoint     One domestication that might fit into curriculums nicely   If any of that would help I’d be happy to share.   I might need to go through it and add stuff.  Usually I’m lecturing with the slide. So I’d have to add some notes so it made better sense.
Sent from my iPhone