[AgEd] FW: [Usaged-l] Distance Learning

Deimler, William L. William.Deimler at schools.utah.gov
Mon Mar 23 08:00:52 MDT 2020

From: usaged-l-bounces at lists.purdue.edu <usaged-l-bounces at lists.purdue.edu> On Behalf Of Melissa Andrew
Sent: Saturday, March 21, 2020 5:00 AM
Subject: [Usaged-l] Distance Learning

Hello Everyone!

I have been talking with some fellow teachers about all the work we have before us to make sure our students are getting the education they deserve during this time of extended eLearning.  We are all working on lessons that may be similar to what others are creating.  We all only have limited time so instead of everyone creating the wheel I thought it might be beneficial if we collaborate and use each other as a sounding board if needed.  I created a facebook group:Teaching AgEd from a Distance.  If you would like to join you are more than welcome.  I thought it could be a place for us to share ideas, activities, and brainstorm with one another on lessons.

Our kids are what matter let's give them the best we can!
Melissa

Melissa Andrew
Agriculture Education Teacher
IED Teacher
FFA Advisor

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message and any attachments are for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information that is exempt from public disclosure. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you have received this message in error please contact the sender (by phone or reply electronic mail) and then destroy all copies of the original message.