[AgEd] FW: Online SAE Class

Deimler, William L. William.Deimler at schools.utah.gov
Fri Mar 20 11:59:18 MDT 2020

On Behalf Of Womochil, Michael
Sent: Friday, March 20, 2020 11:41 AM
Subject: [NASAE] Online SAE Class

Good afternoon colleagues,

We are all deep in dealing with a multitude of challenges with our schools going online.  FFA has posted a listing of resources that are available for teachers to use in online delivery but there is one resource that is turn-key designed for immediate delivery to students, as is.  Unfortunately unless you go digging deep into the list, teachers won't be aware of it.
I had asked for this message to be included in communication from LPS but was unable to get it approved by leadership to distribute.

So, here is another email of resources to share with your teachers.

"Teachers looking to continue instruction on SAE for All can find all the content in the individual learning guides available in an online RISE course format on the council website at https://thecouncil.ffa.org/rise/#/?_k=vduaw6<https://nam04.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fthecouncil.ffa.org%2Frise%2F%23%2F%3F_k%3Dvduaw6&data=02%7C01%7Cnasae%40lsv.uky.edu%7C2215c203091546a32f1d08d7ccf5d55b%7C2b30530b69b64457b818481cb53d42ae%7C0%7C0%7C637203228529413523&sdata=Isz49xVoHAqK6ya6a3sAdz6uNb6i7Cb%2BY2psQDK26hI%3D&reserved=0>
RISE courses are accessible on any platform and are already formatted for individual student use.  "Ready to go" SAE lessons to keep students SAE learning moving forward,  or a great resource to start students on new content while teachers build the rest of their online content"

Thanks and stay safe

Michael

Michael Womochil
Program Director