[AgEd] Statement from Utah State Junior Livestock Show

Kaylee Liddiard kaylee.liddiard at nebo.edu
Fri Mar 20 08:44:59 MDT 2020

Statement Regarding the Utah State Junior Livestock Show.

We are actively making plans to hold the Utah State Junior Livestock Show.

Spanish Fork Fairgrounds has cancelled all events through April 1.

After that time, we will make decisions regarding whether we will be able
to hold the Utah State Junior Livestock Show.

There are no future dates available that would allow us to postpone the
show.

We will continue to take online entries through April 1. (Entry fees will
be refunded if the show is not held).

Stay posted for further announcements.