[AgEd] Educational Resources in Turfgrass Science

Deimler, William L. William.Deimler at schools.utah.gov
Mon Mar 16 12:39:31 MDT 2020

From: usaged-l-bounces at lists.purdue.edu <usaged-l-bounces at lists.purdue.edu> On Behalf Of Kristen Althouse
Sent: Monday, March 16, 2020 12:18 PM
Subject: [Usaged-l] Educational Resources in Turfgrass Science

To: Agriculture Educators

With the current situation, Sports Turf Managers Association (STMA) would like to support what Ag Teachers are doing in the digital classroom during this at-home learning period that is affecting us.  STMA records education sessions each year at their Annual Conference and we would like to share the recorded seminars.  Experts in the field, including academics and practitioners, share research and best management practices for turfgrass surfaces used in sport.

To access sessions from 2019, please follow these instructions:

ACCESS THE ONLINE LIBRARY NOW!<https://intelliquestmedia.com/library/STMA-2019>

Username:  STMA-Library-User-2019

Password:  my_library_access_2019
I have also attached a flyer with more information about STMA and careers in the industry.  Please feel free to reach out to me for more resources or information.

Thank you and stay safe!

Kristen Althouse
Education Manager
Sports Turf Managers Association
805 New Hampshire, Suite E
Lawrence, Kansas 66044
P: 800.323.3875
www.STMA.org<http://www.stma.org/>
"Experts on the Field, Partners in the Game."