[AgEd] Fwd: Don't forget FRBweb -- an online learning program for Utah ag-ed students.

Megan Cook megan.cook at utahffa.org
Fri Mar 13 10:07:25 MDT 2020

Hello Utah Ag Educators,

CAS appreciates the partnership of the Utah FFA Association and their
assistance in past years to deliver our *Farming is Risky Business (FRB)
workshops* at the UTFFA State Convention.  We also appreciate your support
and invites to offer on-site workshops at your area high schools and ag-ed
programs.

Unfortunately, due to changes in the USDA funding program, CAS will not be
able to schedule on-site FRB workshops this year; however, self-service FRB
workshops are now fully available online at www.FRBWeb.com.

For those who haven’t signed up yet, the FRBWeb registration process is
straightforward.  It takes less than two minutes to create an instructor
account when you visit www.FRBWeb.com.

After you register and log in, you’ll see a Teacher Dashboard where you can:

   - create workshops,
   - print presenter notes,
   - view short video  tutorials (3 minutes or less) on how to conduct a
   workshop,
   - or explore other teacher resources.
   - Your students will need an internet enabled device (ipad, chromebook,
   phone) to play the game.
   - If you are unable to finish during class time, just hit pause, and
   resume it the next day.

As a reminder and incentive, we are offering a *drawing for FIVE - $100
Amazon gift card**s.*  Any Utah ag-ed instructor whose teaches at least one
on-line workshop to their students *by March 31*st  will be entered into
the drawing.  The odds are pretty good – so take the risk!  Many teachers
tell us their students ask to “play again”.  Drawing winners will be
announced by April 3rd.

If you have any questions or need help, please *call or text* me or John
Mangus (406.698.3770) – we’ll be happy to help!

Happy Friday,

Shylea Wingard

Custom Ag Solutions

Cell:  406.581.5254 / Email: swingard at casnow.com