[AgEd] Fwd: 2020 Utah Junior Turkey Show IMPORTANT information

Megan Cook megan.cook at utahffa.org
Wed Mar 11 15:46:29 MDT 2020

IMPORTANT DEADLINE INFORMATION

*2020 Utah Junior Turkey Show Information *

Hello 4-H/FFA Youth, Parents, Agents, and Advisors,

The Utah Junior Turkey Show Board had a great meeting this month. We
reviewed last year’s show, have talked about some great potential
improvements, and are looking forward to another great year of turkey
projects! Please help to spread the following information to all 4-H & FFA
Youth, Volunteers, and Parents.

The 2020 Poult Order Form can be found by clicking this link:
https://boxelder4h.usu.edu/market-livestock-poultry
<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=0012PG8A6GTWWPN-qC_9CwQjEzfUGu1paQBcr2d8KU6zxqlOh2uEvpfV_Hv3xRPUNjqKPl1yEqR8Ba0EIKW5-tHYoQQESlTZC75KPietIyEwcNHOq0C03orEDDvEZMHTsUjOAS_ezPbivQzUIPoUGpcSvriebZxUGoPV0T2U6AB1a5TKkykANtR6w==&c=fpvMt--Q0_L6cf_UtOA76UQROUCDcutfjO-X-gpGeG-n1u54LiLQMw==&ch=xrJAAyepzLIYmVyQIZHtY1-dsqAc7NCcspSIOT6I934OvDQc87fXGg==>.

**PLEASE NOTE: *Poult Order Registration Forms *must* be filled out
completely and signed by your FFA Advisor or Extension Agent. All forms and
payment must arrive to the Utah Junior Turkey Show on or before May 1,
2020. No late forms will be accepted. *If your County does a group
registration submission through your FFA Chapter or Extension Office, forms
must be turned in to your county agent/FFA advisor on or before April 24*
*th**, 2020 so that they can be submitted to the Utah Junior Turkey Show by
the official May 1**st** deadline*. *Regardless of how orders are placed,
all forms and payment must arrive to the Utah Junior Turkey Show on or
before May 1, 2020.* There will be no exceptions.

Forms along with payment (*please make check payable to the Utah Junior
Turkey Show*) can be sent to:

Utah Junior Turkey Show

c/o Donna Andrews

Box Elder County Extension Office

01 South Main

Brigham City, UT 84302

*Note: Tentative Poult Delivery to counties will be on Tuesday July 28,
2020. **(*Wasatch County dates are forthcoming)*

By clicking this link: https://boxelder4h.usu.edu/market-livestock-poultry
<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=0012PG8A6GTWWPN-qC_9CwQjEzfUGu1paQBcr2d8KU6zxqlOh2uEvpfV_Hv3xRPUNjqKPl1yEqR8Ba0EIKW5-tHYoQQESlTZC75KPietIyEwcNHOq0C03orEDDvEZMHTsUjOAS_ezPbivQzUIPoUGpcSvriebZxUGoPV0T2U6AB1a5TKkykANtR6w==&c=fpvMt--Q0_L6cf_UtOA76UQROUCDcutfjO-X-gpGeG-n1u54LiLQMw==&ch=xrJAAyepzLIYmVyQIZHtY1-dsqAc7NCcspSIOT6I934OvDQc87fXGg==>
you
can also find the Processing Form document that highlights dates for the
2020 State Turkey Show and other bird processing times. Please plan ahead
for the days that you will process your birds. We hope that having these
dates early will prove helpful.

*PLEASE NOTE: *Processing and Registration Forms must be filled out
completely and appropriately signed by your FFA Advisor or Extension Agent.
All processing forms and payment must arrive to the Utah Junior Turkey Show
on or before *November 2, 2020*. Late entries will be assessed a late fee
of an additional $4 per bird. *If your County does a group registration
submission through your FFA Chapter or Extension Office, forms must be
turned in to your county agent/FFA advisor on or before October 26, 2020 so
that they can be submitted to the Utah Junior Turkey Show by the official
November 2**nd** deadline*. Regardless of how orders are placed, all forms
and payment must arrive to the Utah Junior Turkey Show on or before
November 2, 2020 to avoid late fees.

All general UJTS rules can be found here:
https://boxelder4h.usu.edu/market-livestock-poultry
<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=0012PG8A6GTWWPN-qC_9CwQjEzfUGu1paQBcr2d8KU6zxqlOh2uEvpfV_Hv3xRPUNjqKPl1yEqR8Ba0EIKW5-tHYoQQESlTZC75KPietIyEwcNHOq0C03orEDDvEZMHTsUjOAS_ezPbivQzUIPoUGpcSvriebZxUGoPV0T2U6AB1a5TKkykANtR6w==&c=fpvMt--Q0_L6cf_UtOA76UQROUCDcutfjO-X-gpGeG-n1u54LiLQMw==&ch=xrJAAyepzLIYmVyQIZHtY1-dsqAc7NCcspSIOT6I934OvDQc87fXGg==>

Please look for future emails with important information as we progress
through the year. Don’t hesitate to reach out to one of us with any
questions that you may have. We are here to help! We appreciate all who
contribute to the success of the Utah Junior Turkey Show. Please help
spread the word about these important dates and information. Let’s make it
another great year!

Sincerely,

The Utah Junior Turkey Show Committee

Josh Dallin

Mike Pace

Bob Gowans

Mike Gowans

Lyle Holmgren

TJ Rhodes

Lynn Bagley

Jim Jensen

USU Extension | USU Extension, 1 South Main, Room 30, Brigham City, UT 84302

<https://visitor.constantcontact.com/do?p=un&m=001aOlsGY4RsGQD7mhWVcKwJQ%3D&ch=354c4400-ffba-11e7-8097-d4ae5275b546&ca=ca4f571f-04c5-48f8-891c-aee63f925345>

Update Profile
<https://visitor.constantcontact.com/do?p=oo&m=001aOlsGY4RsGQD7mhWVcKwJQ%3D&ch=354c4400-ffba-11e7-8097-d4ae5275b546&ca=ca4f571f-04c5-48f8-891c-aee63f925345>
| About Constant Contact
<http://www.constantcontact.com/legal/about-constant-contact>

Sent by joshua.dallin at usu.edu in collaboration with

[image: Trusted Email from Constant Contact - Try it FREE today.]
<http://www.constantcontact.com/index.jsp?cc=nge&rmc=VF19_3GE>

Try email marketing for free today!
<http://www.constantcontact.com/index.jsp?cc=nge&rmc=VF19_3GE>

--