[AgEd] SAE Safety Award Application!!

Becki Lawver rebecca.lawver at usu.edu
Tue Mar 10 13:26:25 MDT 2020

Teachers,

Thanks to all who participated in our summer SAE Safety professional development workshop. We look forward to seeing you this summer.

This year we would like to award a $50 amazon gift card to be used to reward one student from your chapter who applies for the SAE Safety Award. The requirement is to complete and submit the attached SAE Personal Reflection, Student Self Assessment, Teacher Assessment, and take pictures.

You may have more than one student who is interested and qualified, however, we will only reward one student per chapter. Please make chapter level selections before you submit to us.

In order to qualify for the monetary award from USU

  *   identify one student from your chapter who exhibits safe practices in their SAE
  *   Submit ALL completed applications by March 20th via email to rebecca.lawver at usu.edu
  *   Students will be recognized on stage at State Convention

Sincerely,

Michael Pate & Becki Lawver

Rebecca G. Lawver
Associate Professor, Interim Department Head
School of Applied Sciences, Technology and Education
Positivity - Harmony - Arranger - Communication - Adaptability

Utah State University
1498 N 800 E
Logan, UT 84322
Office 435-797-1254