[AgEd] Extended Deadline

Utah FFA Foundation utffafoundation at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 12:06:47 MDT 2020

Dear Ag Educators,

We have decided to extend the silent auction competition item deadline to
next *Monday,  March 16th, at midnight*. Two weeks will be adequate time to
advertise any items made by students or chapters.

If, for some reason, a chapter or individual wants to donate something and
not enter the competition, they can bring it the day of registration. If you
could email me a few days in advance so that I can prepare a bid sheet,
that would be much appreciated.

Thank you again for all you do, and we are excited to see all the
blue jackets at state convection!

Sincerely,

Garrett Brogan

Foundation Intern