[AgEd] Weekly Reminders: March 9-13

Megan Cook megan.cook at utahffa.org
Fri Mar 6 17:12:10 MST 2020

Advisors,

I can't believe that we are already through the first week of March. State
Convention and State CDEs are coming upon us quickly, so please be sure to
review the items below to ensure you and your students have these deadlines
in mind.

*Due March 10:*

   - *State Star Award Scripting Due
   <https://form.jotform.com/200624847679062>*
   - *State Proficiency Winner Scripting Due
   <https://form.jotform.com/200626257911149>*

*Due March 12:*

   - Star Greenhand Award Scripting Due
   <https://form.jotform.com/200650356155146>

*Due March 13*

   - State Convention Registration
   - Please note that early bird registration has been removed and we will
   be keeping registration prices at the early bird rate all the way through
   March 13th.

   - *State Degree Reception Note: *Please be sure to register yourselves,
   recipients, and parents/guardians/guests for this. As previously announced,
   *each* *recipient plus two guests and advisors* are invited to attend.
   Although it is free of charge, you must register for this so food can be
   planned accordingly. Tickets will be provided at convention registration.
   - All schedules and convention information, including a link to
   registration, can be found HERE.
   <https://www.utahffa.org/state-ffa-convention>

*Due March 20*

   - State CDE Registration
   - Please note that this is a one week extension of the original
   deadline.
   - All schedules and CDE information, including a link to registration,
   can be found HERE. <https://www.utahffa.org/cdes-ldes>

*Due April 1*

   - Living to Serve Day of Service Mini Grant Due
   <https://www.ffa.org/livingtoserve/grants/>
   - American FFA Degree Due
   <https://www.ffa.org/participate/awards/american-ffa-degree/> (simply
   complete on AET and complete all 4 signatures by April 1. No hardcopy
   required)
   - Teacher Ambassador Application Due
   <https://www.ffa.org/teacherambassadors/>

*Due April 15*

   - Final FFA Roster and Dues Payment Due
   - Please note that although you can continue adding members to your
   roster through July 31, only those members who are ADDE and PAID for by
   April 15th will be included on the District CTE reporting, which determines
   a portion of the budget you receive within your school. Do not
   procrastinate adding members and paying your dues!

*Due May 1*

   - National Chapter Award Application Due
   <https://www.ffa.org/participate/awards/national-chapter/>
   - Living to Serve Day of Service Mini Grant Due
   <https://www.ffa.org/livingtoserve/grants/>
   - National FFA Convention Housing Opens

*Updates to UtahFFA.org*
-Agricultural Communications Time Change--will now be held in the afternoon
on the same day
-Nearly all CDE Information Pages have been updated
-State Star, Star Greenhand, and Proficiency Award announcements have been
posted

Have a great weekend,

--

*Megan Cook*