[AgEd] Action Required: Dual+ Participant Notice

Megan Cook megan.cook at utahffa.org
Fri Mar 6 07:15:00 MST 2020

Advisors,

In order to minimize scheduling conflicts, if you have students who are
competing in two or more contests, or are receiving an on-stage award,
including any of the events listed below, please submit a Dual+ Participant
Notice.
1. Agricultural Education CDE
2. Agriscience Fair
3. Creed Speaking LDE
4. Conduct of Chapter Meetings LDE
5. Employment Skills LDE
6. Extemporaneous Public Speaking LDE
7. Parliamentary Procedure LDE
8. Prepared Public Speaking LDE
9. Nominating Committee Member
10. State Officer Candidate
11. State Star Finalist
12. Star Greenhand Finalist
13. Proficiency Award Winner
14. State Degree Recipient

Note: Because scholarship finalists have not yet been announced, we will be
sure to coordinate those interviews with any of the above conflicts.

Please fill out the form linked *HERE*
<https://form.jotform.com/200651141995050> by *Thursday, March 12. *

It is very important that you complete this form for the sake of your
students. We try to work around all schedules as best as possible, but can
not do so if we do not have confirmation that they are involved in multiple
events.

Sincerely,

--

*Megan Cook*