[AgEd] FW: Zoetis Program and Tractor Supply Grants For Growing
Deimler, William L.
William.Deimler at schools.utah.gov
Thu Mar 5 07:13:00 MST 2020
From: Meyer, Ben <bmeyer at ffa.org>
Sent: Wednesday, March 4, 2020 11:30 AM
Subject: Zoetis Program and Tractor Supply Grants For Growing
Central and Western Region State Staff and State Foundation Staff:
Please share the following across your state.
1. The National FFA Organization is pleased to announce once again the Tractor Supply Company; Grants for Growing program. Tractor Supply Company (TSC), in conjunction with many local FFA chapters, sold paper FFA emblems last month during National FFA Week at their checkout stands. The money raised through this promotion by TSC is now available for minimum $500 grants that ANY local FFA chapter can apply for. The grant application is NOW OPEN for a two month period of March 2nd through May 1st. All FFA chapters are eligible to apply. Being located near a TSC store is not required to apply for a grant. Find the grant application and more information at: https://www.ffa.org/grantsforgrowing.
TSC Grants for Growing can fund projects in three areas for your chapter:
* Classroom - supplies, equipment, technology, curriculum, etc.
* Chapter - student leadership opportunities, member recruitment, community awareness, etc.
* Ag Literacy/Advocacy - educational outreach, marketing, etc.
1. Announcing the 2020 Zoetis Industry Support Program. This is the long-standing, very popular program in which FFA chapters connect with local animal health supply stores and/or local veterinarians that sell Zoetis animal health products. In establishing this connection, FFA chapters are then the beneficiaries of a percentage of sales of select Zoetis products sold between February 1 and April 30, 2020. A percentage of sales statewide can go to each state FFA foundation too based on local chapter signups and payouts.
To sign up, local chapters should set up a meeting with their local animal health supply stores and/or veterinarians sharing their FFA chapter ID number, advisor name, and chapter address with them and then asking the store and/or veterinarian to finalize their enrollment at: http://programdetails.zoetisus.com/FFA/asp/FFA_ContributionForm.asp. Enrollment must be completed by May 7th to qualify. Eligible sales of Zoetis products dating back to February 1, 2020 will count towards the chapter support final sum.
Multiple chapters can be signed up with the same retailer to receive funds of qualifying Zoetis products* sales up to 1 % of total sales in the sales period, unrestricted funds, up to $1,000 on the sales of certain cattle and equine products.
Back orders are not eligible for donation qualification. Donation checks less than the minimum of $25 per chapter will not be processed. If more than one chapter is selected and the donated amount is less than $25 per chapter, the entire donation will be made to the first FFA chapter listed. The FFA check will be paid to the FFA chapter designated by the seller/retailer via a single check no later than Aug. 24, 2020. Zoetis reserves the right to modify or discontinue this program at any time and for any reason.
Thanks for sharing these items in your state,
Central & Western Region LPS Specialist
P/C 317-802-4347 | F 317-802-5347 | E bmeyer at ffa.org<mailto:bmeyer at ffa.org>
National FFA Organization
6060 FFA Drive, Indianapolis, IN 46278
Field office based in Stevensville, MT
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the AgEd