[AgEd] Silent Auction Competition

Utah FFA Foundation utffafoundation at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 20:09:50 MST 2020

Dear Ag Educators,
The deadline is approaching for the Forever Blue Silent Auction
Competition. We have been receiving different submissions, and we cannot
wait to see what you are your students come up with. A reminder on the
basics of the competition

   - We want items designed and made by students, donated by members of the
   community, or the chapter
   - Top three projects will win cash prizes: 1st- $200, 2nd-$100, 3rd-$50
   - Winners determined by a panel of judges and highest sellers
   - Chapter baskets are still being done as well
   - Submissions must be sent to *utffafoundation at gmail.com
   <utahffafoundation at gmail.com>, *on *March 9th, 2020, at midnight*
   - *Submitting your project should include things such as the picture of
   the item, who made it, how it was made, recommended starting bid, and any
   other relevant information.  *This is the same for chapter baskets
   - We will advertise them on social media leading up to the convention
   - Items are brought and checked in at registration
   - Further questions contact *utffafoundation at gmail.com
   <utffafoundation at gmail.com>*Thank you for all that you do.

Sincerely
Garrett Brogan