[AgEd] Utah FFA Foundation Scholarship Applications

Megan Cook megan.cook at utahffa.org
Wed Mar 4 17:57:10 MST 2020

Advisors,

I have attached a list of all scholarship applications that were received
by the February 18th deadline. These applications are currently under
review and the reviewers at IFA, Western AgCredit, and Utah Council of
Farmer Cooperatives will be sending a list of finalists that they would
like to interview. This list may not be provided for at least two weeks,
but I will send it out as soon as I receive a list of finalists.

The Dairy West scholarship applicants will not be interviewed at State
Convention, so the winners will simply be announced on stage.

The scholarship interviews will take place from 10:00 am-12:00 pm on
Monday, March 30th and the awards will be presented during the First
General Session on Monday, March 30th. The session begins at 1:00 pm.

Sincerely,

--

*Megan Cook*
Utah FFA Executive Secretary