[AgEd] FW: National FFA Awards & Recognition Judging Opportunities

Deimler, William L. William.Deimler at schools.utah.gov
Mon Mar 2 13:08:22 MST 2020

From: Young, Madeline <myoung at ffa.org>
Sent: Monday, March 2, 2020 12:03 PM
Subject: National FFA Awards & Recognition Judging Opportunities

Dear State Staff,

The National FFA Awards and Recognition team is seeking individuals interested in serving as judges for national level Agriscience Fair, National Chapter, Proficiency, Star Award applications, SAE Grant applications and CDE/LDEs. Online and onsite judging opportunities are available.

Please Note:

  *   Online judge training materials will be available soon for each type of application.
  *   Individuals need to have graduated at least five years previously from high school to serve.
  *   We share the list of judges from your state with you for your review/veto and for your state level use.
  *   If you previously received notification about judging opportunities, we still ask you complete the form.
Please pass the below information to all individuals in your state that may be interested including, agricultural education teachers, business and industry partners, teacher educators, alumni and supporters.

Thank you for your assistance!
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The National FFA Organization is seeking individuals interested in serving as judges of state and national Agriscience Fair, National Chapter, Proficiency, Star Awards, SAE Grants and CDE/LDEs.  Opportunities to serve occur multiple times throughout the year and include both online and onsite judging opportunities.

This link is only to express your interest in serving as a judge.  No commitment is being made and you are NOT registering for a judging opportunity at this time.

Please Note:

  *   Online judge training materials will be available soon for each type of application.
  *   Individuals need to have graduated at least five years previously from high school to serve.
  *   If you previously received notification about judging opportunities, we still ask you complete the form.
https://www.ffa.org/ffa-event-judging/

Should you have any questions, please feel free to reach out.

All the best,
National FFA Awards & Recognition Team

National FFA Organization
6060 FFA Drive