[AgEd] YF&R Discussion Meet Update

Megan Cook megan.cook at utahffa.org
Mon Mar 2 09:35:56 MST 2020

Advisors,

We are always so grateful to our amazing Utah Farm Bureau Young Farmers &
Ranchers for hosting the Farm Bureau FFA Discussion Meet. Due to scheduling
conflicts and personnel availability, the YF&R has asked that the
Discussion Meet be *moved to April 21st during State CDEs.* It will be held
in the evening to remove any conflict with contests. They apologize for any
inconvenience this may cause, but in order to hold a high quality contest,
this date change is what works best for the folks who put this event on.

YF&R representatives will be speaking for a few minutes on stage at State
Convention and has asked that all competitors be recognized on stage with
them. This will take place during the Second General Session on Monday
evening.

Thank you for being understanding about this necessary change!

Sincerely,

--

*Megan Cook*
Utah FFA Executive Secretary