[AgEd] Thank You!

Megan Cook megan.cook at utahffa.org
Mon Jun 15 14:38:14 MDT 2020

Friends,

As I finished my last day with Utah FFA on Friday, I left my office for the
last time feeling truly grateful for the journey you have allowed me to be
on for the past 4+ years. It has truly been a pleasure to work with you for
the past 9 years of my career--5 years as colleagues in the classroom, and
4 years in this role with Utah FFA. Words won't adequately express the
gratitude I have for having had the opportunity to rub shoulders with the
best of the best; to learn from you, and grow with you. I will always look
to my time with Utah FFA as both an educator and a state staff member with
great fondness, and much of that is due to the friendships I have been so
fortunate to build. I never cease to be amazed at the incredible things you
are doing with your programs and students. I am proud to have been part of
the Utah FFA family for so many years.

Please feel free to reach out to me if you are ever in need of someone to
review an application, judge a contest, or bend an ear.  Star Valley,
Wyoming is not all that far away from Utah and I would always love to help
where I can. This email address will phase out on June 30, so if you ever
need to reach out to me, please utilize my personal email,
megansavcook at gmail.com, or via my cell number (435) 764-7471.

Utah FFA is in very capable hands with McKena Wallentine as the Executive
Secretary and I couldn't be more thrilled to pass this job along to her.
Her 3 years working as the Utah FFA Foundation Executive Director has given
her incredible insight to the organization and her passion for FFA and Ag
Ed runs deep.

Wishing each of you well as you continue to make a positive difference in
the lives of students. In the wise words of Winnie the Pooh, "How lucky I
am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard." Thank you for
making leaving this job such a hard thing to do!

All the best,
Megan Cook