[AgEd] 2019 National Travel Funds for State Winners

Megan Cook megan.cook at utahffa.org
Mon Jun 15 12:17:26 MDT 2020

Advisors,

I am pleased to announce that we have received the legislative funding for
the 2019 state winner travel funds for those who were eligible to receive
funding after traveling to National Convention. With the new grant system
the state had us use this year, receiving the funds took several months
longer than a typical year, but we are excited to get those checks sent out
to you and your students this week. Please be on the lookout for an email
from McKena Wallentine that will include a link to something called a
"check request form". This is a short form that the receiver of the check
will need to fill out to simply verify receipt of the check and will only
be sent to those schools who will be receiving funds.

Sincerely,
*Megan Cook*