[AgEd] Back on Track for Session 2, Graphics for Re-posting

Megan Cook megan.cook at utahffa.org
Wed Jun 10 12:17:50 MDT 2020

Advisors,

Thank you for your patience as we struggled to get Session One online! When
we thought we were all set by 9:00 this morning, we should have known that
it was too good to be true for day one of a virtual convention! We are back
on track to premier each remaining session at it's scheduled time.

You may have noticed that Session One's video quality was a bit grainy.
This was a last resort to get it loaded as quickly as possible since we
were running behind schedule. A higher quality version will be posted to
the Utah FFA YouTube channel at a later date.

After each session has finished, you will be able to view high-res graphics
posted on the Utah FFA Facebook page for scholarship recipients, CDE and
LDE placings, Star rankings, (once they've been announced), and more. I
have attached our Dairy West scholarship recipients as an example. They
will be shared at various times after sessions, so be on the lookout for
those to utilize on your own social media platforms, for print, or whatever
other platform in which they could be a benefit to you.

We hope you enjoyed Session One! See you at 2:00 for Session Two.

Best,

*Megan Cook*
Utah FFA Executive Secretary

Office (435) 797-2167