[AgEd] 2020 Utah FFA Virtual Expo

McKena Wallentine mckena.wallentine at usu.edu
Tue Jun 9 09:27:15 MDT 2020

Advisors,

Though we won't be meeting in person for the 92nd Utah FFA State Convention, we wanted to continue to offer an Expo for our audience and give our vendors an opportunity to interact with Utah FFA members and guests.

We are excited to share our digital event page where you can check out special discount offers and connect with sponsors like Total Cowboy, Greenhouse Megastore and many more!

Grab your digital event bag and click the link below to visit the Utah FFA Virtual Expo!
http://goveb.co/eb/279cd8

Please share this with your students, parents and community members.

Sincerely,

--
McKena Wallentine
Utah FFA Executive Secretary