[AgEd] Summer Conference Awards

Niccole Morfin nimorfin at wsd.net
Mon Jun 8 16:31:12 MDT 2020

Hello Fellow Ag Teachers!!

I hope life is treating you decently in all of this craziness. Currently,
we are working on summer conference and the awards that go with it.
Attached you'll find a form asking about years of  NAAE/UAAE membership,
the 30 minute club and teachers of teachers. To more
accurately represent you at conference, we are asking that you please fill
out this form by next Friday, the 19th. We don't want to miss recognizing
anyone's years/time of hard work.

Let me know if you have any questions/concerns. Thank you!

 2020 Summer Conference Awards
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1ceU9zHEf5mx2a88szzKZmZo7ax1gRilKaAa0B4tGLeI/edit?usp=drive_web>

--
*Niccole Morfin*