[AgEd] FW: [C-Forum] LMS choices

Deimler, William L. William.Deimler at schools.utah.gov
Mon Jun 8 12:57:23 MDT 2020

From: CForum <cforum-bounces at lists.uen.org<mailto:cforum-bounces at lists.uen.org>> On Behalf Of Suzy Cox via CForum
Sent: Monday, June 8, 2020 10:59 AM
To: cforum at lists.uen.org<mailto:cforum at lists.uen.org>
Subject: Re: [C-Forum] LMS choices

Hi, all!

An update on the course I told you we’re working on here at UVU. We are designing it to be a crash course in flexible learning during COVID-19, and it includes modules on structuring your course, designing instructional videos, using an LMS, managing small groups face-to-face, etc. It emphasizes issues of equity and ensuring that you’re meeting the needs of students with special needs. It is being offered through UVU Continuing Education for free, or teachers can pay $15 to get a certificate if they complete the whole course. Here is a link to the information and to enroll: https://ceweb.uvu.edu/CourseStatus.awp?&Course=20SCPD036W03&DirectFrom=Schedule

Please feel free to share this with anyone you feel would benefit from it.

--
Suzy Cox, PhD
Associate Professor of Secondary Education

Pronouns: she, her, hers

[signature_1112285779][signature_1553550679] [signature_1418700841]