[AgEd] Fwd: Summer Ag

Melonie Brinkerhoff melonie.brinkerhoff at juabsd.org
Thu Jun 4 08:54:10 MDT 2020

Fellow Ag Teachers,

Through my service on the UAAE FFA Relations Committee and an item of constant discussion each summer, is bridging the gap and strengthening the relationship between Farm Bureau and Ag Teachers.

I am forwarding an an e-mail I have been invited to share with you from Garrick Hall of Utah Farm Bureau.  We are fortunate to have their support.  Please feel welcome to reach out to them if you have any questions or concerns.

Melonie A. Brinkerhoff
Juab Jr. High School Agriculture Education
435-979-5695
melonie.brinkerhoff at juabsd.org

"Agriculture is our wisest pursuit because it will in the end contribute most to real wealth, good morals, and happiness.”
~ Thomas Jefferson