[AgEd] Chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card and PD opportunity

Michael Pate Michael.pate at usu.edu
Wed Jun 3 10:34:44 MDT 2020

Teachers,

I hope the summer is shaping up nicely for each of you. The weather has be exceptionally beautiful. Just a reminder that Dr. Lawver and I are hosting a Professional Development webinar June 9th from 1pm-2pm. The webinar will take an hour but more activities will be available to apply the content presented. Please register and you will have the opportunity to learn more about how you can win a $50 Amazon Gift Card. We look forward to seeing you soon.

Registration:
http://ais.usu.edu/ceu/register/?term=202030&crns=39592

Michael L. Pate, Ph.D.
Associate Professor
Agricultural Systems Technology
School of Applied Sciences, Technology, and Education
College of Agriculture and Applied Sciences
Utah State University
2300 Old Main Hill
Logan, UT 84322