[AgEd] Call for Chapter Records Committee

Megan Cook megan.cook at utahffa.org
Tue Nov 26 16:11:43 MST 2019

Advisors,

With the new Chapter Records contest being rolled out for the 2020 State
Convention, a new rubric is needed. We are looking for 4-5 advisors to
serve on a committee to create this new rubric to align with the Strategic
Plan in the AET, which is now being used as the Chapter Records Contest.
The time commitment is minimal and greatly appreciated.

Your responsibilities would be as follows:
-Meet with committee to create a rubric for the new Chapter Records
contest. Meeting virtually/via email is completely acceptable!
-Deadline for Rubric: January 10th
-Be present at State Convention Chapter Records judging/approval to provide
assistance to delegates

To volunteer, please simply send me an email as soon as possible, and I
will put committee members in touch with each other by next week.

Thanks for your willingness to serve!

--
*Megan Cook*
Utah FFA Executive Secretary